Friday, June 1, 2012

Memories of African nights

I haven't been to the Amazon, but I've spent nights alone in African and North American forests. Now that I'm ensconced on a soft couch in a cozy room in Vancouver, this picture brings back almost incredible memories.


Admittedly, some of these memories, especially those involving tiny insects and venomous critters, can still shoot shivers up my spine, but now, I fight an infinitely deadlier monster that could reduce the Amazon Rainforest itself to a savannah, if not a desert, with all its 5-million+ species wiped out.


I'd rather be devoured alive by Army ants than see them gone forever from this amazing planet.


Anthony Marr, Founder and President
Heal Our Planet Earth (HOPE)
Global Anti-Hunting Coalition (GAHC)
Anthony-Marr@HOPE-CARE.org
www.HOPE-CARE.org
www.facebook.com/Anthony.Marr.001
www.facebook.com/Global_Anti-Hunting_Coalition
www.myspace.com/AnthonyMarr
www.youtube.com/AnthonyMarr
www.HomoSapiensSaveYourEarth.blogspot.com
www.DearHomoSapiens.blogspot.com
www.AnthonyMarr13.wordpress.com
www.ARConference.org
206-259-9679

No comments: