Friday, July 15, 2011

What The Hell?

Photobucket
The Lake of Hellfire

Photobucket

I just watched a TV program on History Channel called [The Gates of Hell], in which a fire-and-brimstone preacher declared not only that Hell was real, but that it exists underground, with its lowest level at the center of the Earth.

Photobucket

"Heaven is above us, Hell is below. Once you go down, you stay down, forever. Simple as that," he said.

Photobucket

"That's a very geocentric viewpoint," said Raminothna.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked.

R: "If Hell exists, it is more in the sky than underground."

I: "How do you figure that?"

Photobucket

R: "Tell me, is this the only planet in the universe with life and civilization?"

I: "What? This one, the Earth? I don't think so."

R: "Do they have souls?"

I: "Who? The aliens?"

Photobucket

R: "Alien only to you, as you are to them."

I: "Well, yes. Then I suppose that if I do, have a soul I mean, then so should they."

R: "According to our good preacher, where would their Hell be?"

I: "Underground."

Photobucket

R: "Of what planet?"

I: "Of... theirs!"

R: "In what constellation?"

Instinctively, I looked UP.

Photobucket
John Lennon: "No Hell below us, above us only sky."


Anthony Marr, Founder and President
Heal Our Planet Earth (HOPE)
Global Anti-Hunting Coalition (GAHC)
Anthony-Marr@HOPE-CARE.org
www.HOPE-CARE.org
www.facebook.com/Anthony.Marr.001
www.facebook.com/Global_Anti-Hunting_Coalition
www.myspace.com/AnthonyMarr
www.youtube.com/AnthonyMarr
www.HomoSapiensSaveYourEarth.blogspot.com
www.DearHomoSapiens.blogspot.com (AM's 3rd-book-in-the-making)
www.myspace.com/Anti-Hunting_Coalition
www.ARConference.org

No comments: